Friday, July 4, 2008

With a Nod to Mo Willems.....

I've been sick for over two days already and this stupid fever came out of nowhere and it took tons of tylenol and advil to make it go down and then finally it did but I still felt like crap so I took daytime cold/flu medicine 'cause that's what normal people do to get by when they're sick even though I don't have a cold or the flu but instead of helping I felt even worse and I got really dizzy and almost fell down and got yelled at for taking too much medicine and two days later I'm still stuck in bed and I slept so much I can't sleep anymore but every time I get up I feel like I'm gonna fall down so I gotta stay there but I'm bored out of my mind and how many episodes of "my life on the D-list" can you watch in a row before feeling like you've fallen down loserhood yourself and it's the fourth of July and my friends ditched me and it's gonna rain all weekend so I'm gonna look like a pasty face all summer long while everyone else is all nice and tan and I feel so lousy I don't even want to eat my favorite kind of pie that happens to be sitting in my fridge as I type and my throat hurts and my neck hurts and I miss my mommy!


Note to fans: Poker Chick will be out of commission for a few days. Feel free to see other bloggers while she's gone, but please come back soon.

Note to friends: She's a little behind on the email as well. As in not checking right now. She'll be back.

4 comments:

wheelsonthebus said...

Some days are like that, even in AUstralia. Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

What does Mo Willems have to do with this?

Anuschka said...

Whoa, it's been a long time since you last posted. Are you ok? I hope you're well.

Take care!

-Sophie

GRAY MATTER MATTERS said...

Are you in a funk because advertising, in general sucks? Seriously woman, where are you?