Friday, February 1, 2008

You Tell Me

Admittedly Poker Chick has not posted anything of substance for a while. You may think this is because she's been too busy at work. True. Perhaps there's been nothing interesting worth writing. Perhaps also true. But mostly, she's caught with too many thoughts in her head these days and no clue what to write about.

The thing is, she has no idea what you peeps want to read and what is dismissed as dull.

So here's a taste of different topics on her mind. Time for you to to tell this girl what the heck you want to read about. Seriously, please. She's clueless.

  • Resolutions. It's Feb. 1 so how is she doing?
  • Grandparents.
  • Euthenasia.
  • The never-ending saga of the teeth in progress.
  • Birthday parties.
  • The Super Bowl. Not football, stupid. Re-read the title of this blog as well as the url. What other interests might the Super Bowl hold?
  • What an awesome weekend looks like.
  • The election.
  • Femininity.

5 comments:

dannybuntu said...

Might I drop a comment? Pictures work. I've always wanted to go to New York, but I'm broke. I guess this isn't part of the list you made. Well, at least your blog is on top of Google blog Search when I typed in 'New York Girl'

wheelsonthebus said...

They all interest me, but start with the last. What makes you feel feminine? And, how do you feel about gendering your little one?

Poker Chick said...

Thanks for the feedback. Emily - will do, that post may take a while but I will follow through.

Dannybuntu - thanks for dropping by! I'll try and pop in a picture here and there but wouldn't want to mess up that mysteriousness we love. I can write a bit more about life in New York in general. The mental picture is probably worth a lot more also!

Anyone else out there -this is great feedback, please keep the suggestions coming.

dannybuntu said...

Quote: thanks for dropping by! I'll try and pop in a picture here and there but wouldn't want to mess up that mysteriousness we love

Lol. I didn't mean to imply that it needs to be your picture. Times square, Central Park - like is their a real Central Perk (Friends) in New York... :)

Anonymous said...

I vote euthenasia.