- OK. So if this piece of chicken in between my teeth loosens right now and I swallow it, have I broken the fast?
- Who's that lady speaking to me and how do I wish her a good year without having to admit not knowing her name?
- If I haven't had anything to drink, why am I still going to the bathroom all the time?
- What page are we on? (repeat this question several times)
- If this is supposed to be an alphabetical list of sins, what happened to the letter 'h'?
- If "melech" means "king", how is the English translation suddenly calling it "sovereign"?
- How do I discreetly pass my donation to the ushers without letting anyone else see the amount?
- How many years will it be until I can make it through a Yizkor service without crying?
- Are they going to delay blowing the Shofar again to trick people into staying for Havdalah?
How many minutes left???
*In addition to thoughts of introspection, spiritual reckoning and moral resolve to do better, of course!